Saturday, August 02, 2008
Deep Lean and Scrum: Stockholm 25-26 Sep 2008
Crisp Academy presents
Learn from the experts!
2 days with Mary, Tom, Jeff, and Henrik
Sep 25-26, 2008 Lean Scrum XP
Click here for registration!
Deep Lean is an in-depth seminar targeted to people familiar with Lean, Agile, Scrum and XP software development. This will be a unique opportunity to be in a relatively intimate conversation with Lean/Agile/Scrum/XP thought leaders for two days. We will have in-depth discussion of software development challenges, principles and practices.
Date: Sep 25 - 26, 2008
09:00 - 17:00 (breakfast from 08:30)
Agenda: Here is the detailed agenda
Location: Central Stockholm
Price: SEK 7500 + vat
Teachers: Mary & Tom Poppendieck, Jeff Sutherland, Henrik Kniberg
+46 8 556 950 15
Examples of topics that will be covered:
* Why software projects fail
* Lean principles and Scrum
* Using Value Stream Mapping to uncover and eliminate waste
* Agile transitioning - how to get started
* Real world experience creating lean and agile companies
The price includes:
* 2-day registration covering all presentations and workshops
* All slides and course material
* Breakfast, lunch and snacks
* You are invited to dine and socialize with the speakers and volunteers at a local restaurant on friday night (all participants are responsible for their own expense).
For those needing more background, we recommend reading Mary & Tom Poppendiecks first book: Lean Software Development - An Agile Toolkit in advance of the seminar.
Posted by Jeff Sutherland at 12:24 AM